Dear Rabbi Levin
Dear Rabbi Levin -
I’m intrigued by your response to the east coast’s recent earthquake (Click here for full response.) and I have a few questions I’d like you to answer.
1) If God is so angry, why such a weak quake? (Although the cracks in the Washington Monument could be seen as symbolic & interpreted as a commentary on Congress.)
2) If God is so powerful, why such a general display? Can’t He create more of a specific gayquake that affects only domesticated gays and the people who love them, like them or just plain don’t give a rat’s ass about them?
3) Did you feel the earthquake? Hmmmm…interesting.
4) Is it not possible that God sent the earthquake to shut you the fuck up? Until we can agree on His message, as surely as you’ll keep being an asshole, I’ll keep loving my husband.
5) If God hates gays so much, why are we so gosh darned cute?
Ian ”Still Gay After the Earthquake that Devastated Manhattan” Rosen